DENIM PUMPS – COMPANY PROFILE
Denim Pumps is a two-decade-old Company, established in 2001 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is engaged in producing quality products like Submersible Pumps, Stainless steel Pumpsets, Single and Three Phase Open- Well Submersible Pumps. All the Pumps are designed as per ISO 9001- 2008 Standards.
The company practices an urge to innovate and brainstorms regularly among every employee before product development.
The company practices some of the best in–house HR practices and rewards employees for idea generation.
DENIM PUMPS – MISSION & VISSION
Denim Pumps wants to improve the quality of submersible pumps and also believes in maintaining fair business practices and develop a strong relationship with the customer.
Denim pumps aspire to be among the market leader in producing high-quality Submersible Pumps.
DENIM PUMPS – QUALITY POLICY
Denim Pumps is committed to producing submersible pumps, Openwell Submersible Pumps, and other water-related products to the customer.
It is consistent in producing high-quality submersible pumps every time through proven processes and methods.
Denim Pumps employ Total Quality Management Systems as per Best Global practice. All the raw materials are sourced from the best vendors and are tested at each stage.
Manufacturing and Supply & distribution are carried out systemically.
Duke Pumps make an honest attempt to solve every query of the customer.
DENIM PUMPS – RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Denim Pumps continuously works on research & development in creating a world-class submersible pump.
It has a dedicated team who works tirelessly and collaborate with an external consultant before designing a final product.
Denim Pumps strongly believes that the only way to survive in this cut-throat competition is to invest in Research & Development; failure to do so may kick them out of business.
DENIM PUMPS – PROCESS
- Denim Pumps procures all the components from trusted vendors and manufactures few of it in house. It is well equipped with large number of lathes, welding unit, presses and other machines required for manufacturing components.
- It also has computerised testing facilities, which tests the produced pump sets.
- It is now equipped to produce 6” borehole submersible pump sets.
- It has a state of the art painting unit, which paints pump sets based on the requirement.
- It has separate packing departments which ensure that the product reaches customer’s place in best condition.
- Accounting and administrative departments works in tandem with other departments and ensures smooth functioning.
DENIM PUMPS – PRODUCT
SINGLE PHASE OPENWELL PUMPSET
- Denim Pumps produces a long list of Single Phase Openwell Pumpset, which are corrosion resistant. Single-phase Openwell Pumpset has a better advantage over Centrifugal Pumps. Some of the added benefits are better cooling, lower maintenance, longer life, and easier to carry from one place to another.
- The motor has a speed of about 2800 rotation per minute (RPM).
- It can discharge water between 100 to 1200 liters per minute (LPM).
- The delivery pipe size varies between 25 mm to 100 mm.
- It is best suited for Open wells and farming & irrigation.
THREE PHASE OPENWELL PUMPSET
- Three Phase Openwell Pumpsets are designed for submerged works. It is designed with superior techniques, which is efficient and reliable in functioning. It can easily pass through all quality parameters.
- Three Phase Openwell Pumpsets is one of the most significant selling products of Denim Pumps.
- Some of the advantages are low power consumption, highly efficient, low noise during operation.
- The motor has a speed of about 2880 rotation per minute (RPM).
- It can discharge water in between 270 to 1500 liters per minute (LPM).
- It has a head in between 10 to 60 meters.
- It is best suited for high rise apartments and commercial applications.
V4 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP SET
- V4 Submersible Pumps are used where there is more requirements to draw water, and people want to save on power consumption.
- It is hard & sturdy but elegant in design.
- It is made up of high- quality materials.
- The motor body of the pump set is made up of Stainless steel with 1 % Nickel.
- The rotor shaft is made up of Stainless Steel 420 High Tensile.
- It has a winding made up of Poly Propylene double coated copper wire.
- It has a head in the range between 10 to 400 meters.
- It can discharge water from 90 to 800 liters per minute (LPM).
- It is best suited for High rise apartments, rural water supply, and commercial purposes.
V6 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP SET
- V6 Submersible Pump is best suited for Rural & agricultural purposes. It has a little maintenance cost. It has a superior design and state of the art features. It is easy to install & uninstall.
- It has a head in the range between 100 to 1000 feet.
- It can discharge water between 100 to 600 liters per minute(LPM).
DENIM PUMPS – CUSTOMER CARE
Denim Pumps have two partners Mahesh Patel and Bipin Patel. It currently has more than 250 employees. The Company does an annual turnover of about Rs. 8 crore business.
You can reach Mahesh Patel directly through his email [email protected]
You can call Bipin Patel directly at his number +91-9898260480.
DENIM PUMPS – Review Rating