LifeSource Water System Reviews – Introduction
LifeSource Water System was started in the year 1984. B.J Wright founded it. He has been an active advocate of clean water for all.
He first started a salt-free whole house water filtration system.
LifeSource Water System started its operation from Pasadena, California, but now has more than 10 offices all across the USA. It employs more than 80 employees.
LifeSource Water is a two-generation old company; now it is headed by Wright’s daughter Cherie Harris.
LifeSource Water System has managed to stay afloat during many economic cycles.
Cherie Harris has been successful in revamping the entire business using modern management practice and automation.
LifeSource Water System – Leadership Team
- Mark Harris is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of LifeSource water System and husband of Cherie Harris. He is known for satisfying customers and employees alike.
He began his career in Silicon Valley; has more than 25 years of experience in sales & marketing. He is known for motivating his employee to serve customers with empathy and deliver exceptional results. After he joined LifeSource Water System, the company has made much progress and won many laurels.
- Cherie Harris is the President of LifeSource Water System and she is the daughter of the founder, B.J Wright. She had a successful career in Sales & Marketing in Apparel Industry. She moved to her hometown to take up her father’s dream of providing water filtration to all homes across the planet. She is a very active member of various charitable organizations.
- Jay Wright is the General Manager of LifeSource Water System. He is the son of the founder BJ Wright. He has worked in almost all the departments of LifeSource water System and has devised a strategy for it.
- Barry Greenberg is the Chief Operating Officer of LifeSource Water System. He has more than 30 years of experience in building a team, organization, and sustainable business.
- Tony Romaldo is the VP. Sales of LifeSource Water System. He has been a driving force behind the sales & marketing team. He motivates & inspires each of his team member to achieve success.
- Theresa Hawks is the Vice–President of Operations. She is responsible for purchase, manufacturing and day to day operations. She is very popular among her teams.
- Shea McLaughlin is the marketing director of LifeSource Water System. She holds a bachelor degree in Media & Communications. She is responsible for creating a marketing campaign and devising a brand strategy.
- Michelle Qu is a Controller. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He has a penchant for number and is very successful at LifeSource water System.
- Jason sagan is the Service & Installation manager at LifeSource Water System. He is a certified Plumber and began his plumbing career in his father’s company. He has successfully managed his customer support team.
- Helen Poblano is the HR Manager at LifeSource Water System. She has a total of more than 25 years of experience in the HR Industry. She is a symbol of kindness and is very popular among everyone. She takes care of all her employee well.
LifeSource Water System – Location
LifeSource Water System has offices at the following location.
- Pasadena, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Inland Empire, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Central Coast, CA
- San Joaquin Valley, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- East Bay, CA
- Ventura, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
LifeSource Water System – Customer Review / Feedback
Most of the customers of LifeSource Water System are satisfied with the product and service of the company and its employee.
One customer says that he is fully satisfied with the products, and it was one of the best decisions of his life to purchase the products.
One customer says that the salesman and support team are very knowledgeable and helpful.
One customer says that she has made the best investment decision by buying LifeSource water products, and she has seen a remarkable improvement in her skin and has boosted her immunity.
There was hardly any negative review about LifeSource Water products.
LifeSource Water System – Quality water Treatment Certification
LifeSource Water System has the highest certification- the NSF/ANSI -42 rating from NSF/ANSI laboratory.
All of the products are certified and tested for producing better quality water.
Customers can blindly buy all of their products without any second thought about it.
LifeSource Water System– Water Management Systems
LifeSource Water System is a provider of leading water management products and tools. These tools help to understand water consumption levels, and find ways to improve water conservation and sustainability.
Drinking water being scared and increased demand has forced decision-makers to implement water conservation methods.
LifeSource Water System – LifeSourceWater Filters
LifeSource Water System is one of the oldest water filtration system manufacturers in the USA, which installed a whole-building water filtration system that improved drinking water and reduced bottled water use.
LifeSource Water System – Vs. Water Softener
LifeSource Water System does not use excess salt to treat hard water. It helps in maintaining the required minerals and other nutrients in the water. Many Municipalities have banned salt-based water softeners in the USA.
Some of the advantages of LifeSource Water over Water Softener are
· It can be used as one huge water filtration system for the entire building.
· LifeSource Water can reduce chlorine & dirt.
· It is environmentally friendly.
· LifeSource Water System is safe for plants & animals.
· It does not produce waterways.
· It does not remove healthy nutrients from the water.
LifeSource Water System – Scalesolver
LifeSource Scalesolver uses Template-assisted crystallization (TAC) to purify water. It does not add extra salt or water softener.
While piping water, there are instances of scale buildup due to hard water. When this scale accumulates inside the pipe, it causes a lot of damage to the plumbing systems.
LifeSource ScaleSolver helps save necessary minerals in the water.
LifeSource Water System – Accolades
LifeSource Water System is the recipient of the Gold Seal by the Water Quality Association. In addition to this, LifeSource Water System has been bestowed with the highest standard of NSF/ANSI -42 and 61 certifications.
LifeSource System Water Filters
· Model 2250
It has a length and breadth of 62.5 and 13 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 18 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It is based suited for laundry, bath & showers, and coffee machines.
· Model 4140
It has a length and breadth of 76.5 and 16.5 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 106 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It is based suited for an office building, large family houses, hotels, and hospitals.
· Model 5544
It has a length and breadth of 59.75 and 10 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 20 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It reduces the consumption of soap and detergents.
· Model 9000
It has a length and breadth of 103 and 37 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 210 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It is based suited for an office buildings, resorts, hotels, and hospitals.
· Model 6633
It has a length and breadth of 56.5 and 12 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 50 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It reduces the consumption of soap and detergents. It is easy to install and uninstall.
· Model 7722
It has a length and breadth of 79 and 17 inches, respectively. It can discharge water at a rate of 75 gallons per minute (GPM). Valve material is made up of lead-free brass. It reduces the consumption of soap and detergents. It is easy to install and uninstall. No electricity is required.
LifeSource Water System– Hard Water Systems
With a LifeSource Water system for hard water, you can have pure, clean, and odor-free water.
You will have smooth and soft skin and have no hair fall.
You need not add any chemical additives.
You do not require any electricity.
It is better than a water softener.
Its technology is based on high-Grade Granular activated carbon.
LifeSource Water System– Elite Series 1620 Filter
It has a dimension having a diameter and height of 10 inches and 62 inches, respectively.
It does not need any maintenance or any change of filter.
There is no brine discharge.
It removes bacteria, viruses, cysts, and spores.
It can be easily installed by a professional.
It can last for more than 10 years.
LifeSource Water System – Conclusion
Cherie Harris strongly believes that business has to be a win/win for all stakeholders involved. A customer should win, by feeling satisfied with the products, and employees must win, by feeling satisfied by working in the company. When customer and employee’s satisfaction meets, then the magic of growth happens.
LifeSource Water system has been featured in the list of top.
Inc.5000s and it is on the path to exponential growth.
LifeSource Water System strongly believes in giving back to society and helping the marginalized community.
LifeSource Water System has the potential to be on the Forbes 100 list soon, and we wish them good luck.
You can contact them using email and call [email protected], or call us at 1-(800) 334-5009.
LifeSource Water System Reviews – Review Rating
***Information Sources – Lifesource Water System***