Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – King in Making
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd –INTRODUCTION
The company started in 1987; manufacturing PVC piped and fitting. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company is India’s third-largest PVC pipe manufacturer. Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd mainly uses four types of polymers in their products: CPVC, UPVC, HDPE, and PP-R. Today the company, with its efficient teamwork and management, can cater to different sectors of agriculture, plumbing, bore well and sewage and other industry related to drainage solutions.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – Mission, Vision
The mission is to advance the plastic industry and raise its standard by propagating various scientific methods. In turn, this will benefit the masses and will create profitable growth. Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd is committed to delivering customer demands through irrigation, plumbing, and sewage. Making clean water available across the country, including the rural areas, is one of the core subjects of the company.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – Management Team
Mr. Jayant Shamji Chheda is the company’s founder, chairman, and MD. As it is a big company, there are many members and staff.
Mr. Paraj J. Chheda is the joint managing director.
Mr. Vipul J. Chheda is the executive director.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd has a board of directors which I have mentioned above, other board members, and a board committee. All three management teams work together. With a united team, the company can produce various products, which I will mention below.
Prince Pipes and Fittings – Products
Prince Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd has several types of products. All are related to water and drainages. All plumbing, industrial, sewage, underground, agricultural, bore well, water storage tanks, and cable ducting are products manufactured by the company.
Listed below are some of the products and their feature.
1.Prince Smart fit 90 Degree CPVC Elbow 3inch (Off-White) Pack of 36
The product is used in all types of plumbing and pipe installation cases. The smart fit is heat resistant, light in weight, and crackproof. It can hold high pressure and is made with such material that is strong and durable.
• The material used to make – CPVC or chlorinated polyvinyl chloride
• Angle in which it is bent – 90 degree
• It is strong and bonded, and durable.
2.Prince Smart fit 180 Degree CPVC Coupler 3inch (Off-White) Pack of 60
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd products come with different bending angles. As I listed above, this product has the same feature and characteristics, but only the angle is different. It comes with an angle of 180 degrees.
3.Prince CPVC Plastic Coupler 65mm (White) Pack of 50
Prince Pipes and fitting Pvt. Ltd makes this product according to Japanese technology. It is a thermoplastic substance made from CPVC material. It is suitable for both cold and hot water. CPVC plastic coupler is durable and strong.
• Weight of the product – 4.2 kilogram
• Durable and cost-effective
• Country of origin- Indian
4.Prince Smart fit 180 Degree CPVC Coupler 1inch (Off-White) Pack of 210
It is made from Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC). The product bends at an angle of 180 degrees. Smart fit comes with a pack of 210 and is cost-effective and durable. Highly adhesive, strong bonding, and easy dispensing are some of the features of this product from Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd
5.Prince Smart fit 90 Degree CPVC Elbow 1/2inch (Off-White) Pack of 360
It is made up of highly adhesive and excellent bonding material and is mainly used in plumbing and pipe system. The product bends at an angle of 90 degrees and is off-white.
• Item weight – 2500 grams or 2.5 kilogram
• Country of origin – India
• Heat-resistant, crack-free, and durable.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – Infrastructure
The company’s slogan is “best in the class, State of the art, and always reliable. Prince Pipe and Fitting uses good-quality machinery and trained professionals. Thus they create a leakproof and zero-defect piping system. They have manual injection molding machines with a clamping force ranging from 50 to 650 tons to produce fittings.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd has a Pan India distribution network and covers 1500 plus channel partners.
Prince Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd – Quality and Innovation
- The company’s production capacity is large and smooth with more employees and modern machines.
- Power saving methods and technology.
- Regularly checked and controlled production so that quality is maintained
- Prince Pipes Fitting Pvt. Ltd used good homogeneity material, which has an excellent plasticizing capacity.
- Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd is involved in continuous innovation works. Most of the products are made in-house under the supervision of staff according to consumer demands.
- The R&D is distributed across the country, providing good water management products.
- Pipes, roof water systems, or fittings regular innovation is made inside the factory for better products and better service. The company keeps a watch on the packaging, processing, and delivery and teaches different measures to be taken.
- Some of Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd includes;
• DWC coupler- a technology that prevents leaks in pipes joint.
• Prince safe fit UPVC column pipes with a circlip, which gives it extra strength
• Single-piece Nahani Trap- this product prevents unwanted material from entering the house. It is a single UPVC injection trap.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – Media Coverage
- According to The Northern Gerald website, Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd distributed water storefit tanks. This distribution took place in Jammu and Kashmir on 6 September. Along with this, the article also mentioned that 75 units of a tank, each having 500 liters capacity, will be presented to the Indian army.
- The company has chosen Akshay Kumar as its brand ambassador. Since 2018 Akshay Kumar has been associated with the brand for piping business.
Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd – Environmental Concerns
From collecting the raw materials and making them into products and other manufacturing sectors, all are well conscious of the environment and work accordingly—all the plants of Prince Pipes and fitting Pvt. Ltd is ISO certified. They use solar panels, and a decent effort is made to harness wind energy, which will reduce greenhouse emissions. They strive to use eco-friendly raw materials, reduce waste and recycle it. Prince Pipes and Fitting Pvt. Ltd also focuses on rainwater harvesting. They also convert the waste plastic substance into organic manure, which helps build a better environment.
Prince Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd – Contacts
The company has 7 corporate offices in 7 states of India.
Prince Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd
The Ruby, 8th Floor, 29, Senapati Bapat Marg,Dadar West, Mumbai – 400028. India
The company has its website.