Suguna Pumps – Late Shri G. Ramaswamy -Founder
A Visionary Late Mr. G. Ramaswamy founded Suguna Pumps. He started manufacturing electric motors & pumps in the year 1958 from Coimbatore. At that time, only the rich and affluent could afford electric motor pumps and had to import from a country like Germany & England. Sensing this as a great business opportunity and making the product affordable to his countrymen, he started a plant in Coimbatore in Tamilnadu, India.
Suguna Pumps – Key People & Team
Mr. V Lakshminarayanasamy is the Managing Director and Chairman of The Suguna Group. He has done Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from PSG College of Technology and Management, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
Under his leadership, Company has made progress by leaps and bounds.
He is actively involved in imparting education to the children through his charitable trust.
He serves as the Board member to many educational Institutes like PSG Colleges.
He has also served as President of Indian Chambers of Commerce of Coimbatore, Chapter.
MRS. SUGUNA LAKSHMINARAYANASAMY
Mrs. Suguna Lakshminarayanasamy is the wife of V. Laksminarayanasamy and the daughter of Late Mr. G. Ramaswamy.
She is responsible for taking care of all the educational institutes of the Group.
Suguna Pumps – Vision – Mission & Quality statement
Suguna Pumps wants to be very quick & responsive to Clients’ requirements. It wants to be the leader in producing high-quality products & services. It wants to give top emphasis on training employees and supporting dealers & distributors.
Being responsible for environmental and committed towards the betterment of human kinds.
They are making world-class products at affordable prices.
Suguna Pumps – List of All Pumps
Domestic Monoblock Pumps
Domestic Monoblock Pumps are slow-speed pumps. It has a gunmetal impellers. It can discharge water up to 20-35 Litres per Minute (LPM). It has a head length of 8- 34 meters. It has a rotation of 1420 rotation per minute (RPM).
It is best suited for domestic use.
Mini Monoblock – JSPM,MSPM,SPM,SSPM
It needs power between 0.18 to 0.75 KW. It can discharge water upto 10-30 liters per minute (LPM).
It has a head of the length between 5 – 45 meters long.
Mini Monoblock – NSP
It needs a power of 0.37 KW. It has a suction lift of 25 feet long. It can discharge water upto 12 – 34 liters per minute (LPM).
It is best suited for residential and housing complexes.
Mini Monoblock – SP, SSP
It needs a power of 0.37 KW. It can discharge water up to 52 liters per minute (LPM). It has a head of length 30 meters.
SP Model is 0.5 Horse Power (HP).
SSP Model is of 1 Horse Power (HP).
Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
- Centrifugal Monoblocks Pumps are high-speed pumps.
- It has a high-Grade Cast Iron Body.
- It has Cast Iron Impellers.
- It is available in both Single Phase and Three Phase.
- It is best suited for Domestic and agricultural purposes.
- It can also be used for fire fighting and water circulation.
Borewell Submersible Pumps V3
Borewell Submersible Pump is a water-lubricated induction motor. It is of radial flow type. It has a motor made up of stainless steel.
The advantage of this Borewell submersible pump is that it can discharge water with low power consumption.
It is best suited for domestic and residential purposes.
Borewell Submersible Pumps V4
Borewell submersible Pumps V4 is a radial type of pumps. It is used to draw water from 62- 1500 feet. It has a stainless steel motor for longer life. It has a high quality imported carbon thrust bearing, which can efficiently function at low voltages.
It is best suited for Residential and commercial establishments like Hospitals, Hostels and marriage halls.
Borewell Submersible Pumps – 6″
- Borewell Submersible Pumps is a radial type of Pumps. It has a high grade cast iron bearing.
- It has a suitable quality Gunmetal Impellers.
- It is best suited for Agricultural purposes.
Single Phase Openwell Submersible Monobloc Pumps
Single-phase Openwell Submersible Monobloc Pumps has various pumps having Power between 0.5 Horse Power (HP) to 2 Horse Power (HP).
It can discharge water up to 370 liters per minute (LPM).
It has a head of length 40 meters.
Openwell Submersible Monobloc – Horizontal
All the motor and Pump Casing are made of very high-quality Cast Iron material.
Openwell Submersible Monobloc – Horizontal has a power range between 3 Horse Power (HP) to 5 Horse Power (HP).
It can discharge water up to 700 liters per minute (LPM).
It is best suited for large apartments and hospitals.
Openwell Submersible Monobloc – Vertical
- Openwell Submersible Monobloc – Vertical has an Iron Cast Impellers.
- Its pump are made of very high-quality Cast Iron material.
- It has a power range between 3 Horse Power (HP) to 10 Horse Power (HP).
- It can discharge water up to 125 liters per minute (LPM).
- It is best suited for Hospitals and Commercial purposes.
Shallow Well Centrifugal Pump
- Shallow Well Centrifugal Pump has a power of 0.5 Horse Power (HP).
- It has a head having a length between 5 – 30 meters long.
- It can discharge water between 8 – 55 liters per minute (LPM).
Self Priming Sewage Pumps
- Self Priming Sewage Pumps has a Power Range between 1 Horse Power (HP) and 6 Horse Power (HP).
- The motor has a speed ranging between 1440 – 2900 rotation per minute (RPM).
- It can discharge water between 80 – 1100 liters per minute (LPM).
- It has a head having a length between 6-24 meters.
- It is best suited for large scale commercial operations.
Reciprocating Piston Pump
- Reciprocating Piston Pump has a head having a length between 36-60 meters long.
- The motor has a speed having 250 rotation per minute (RPM).
- It can discharge water between 1730 – 4300 liters per hour (LPH).
Jet Pumps (Single & Multi-Stage)
- Jet Pumps (Single & Multi-Stage) are designed to function well under low voltage conditions.
- It has long, hardened Cast Iron Impellers.
- It needs power in-between range 0.5 Horse Power (HP) and 5 Horse Power (HP).
- It can discharge water up to 200-2000 liters per hour (LPH).
- It is best suited for Commercial purposes.
Pressure Booster System
Pressure Booster System is best suited for high demand applications. It has a dynamically well-maintained rotor for smooth running.
It is best suited for gardens and residential apartments.
High Head Pumps
- High Head Pumps are multi-stage pumps having a single stainless steel shaft.
- It has gunmetal available for special applications.
- It is best suited for domestic & agricultural purposes.
Suguna Pumps – List of All Motors
- Electric Motor can be of Single and three-phase motor.
- This motor is best suited for industrial applications and commercial purposes.
Buffer motors are used in Industries. It has a dynamically balanced rotor.
This performs well when there is heavy loads.
Open Type Motor
Open type motors are screen protected motor, which are used in Heavy Industries and construction projects.
This kind of motors are painted with Enamel black colour.
Gear Pumps are best for oil-based liquids. This pump is used in heavy industries.
- This is a lightweight and portable pump. It is installed on wheels for better portability.
- It is used at Railway stations, Industries.
Suguna Pumps – List of Compressor
Borewell Compressor Pumps
Borewell Compressor Pumps are ideal for lifting water from deep borewells. It is best suited for Industrial and commercial purposes.
Triplex Plunger Pump
Triplex Plunger Pump is a small-sized and lightweight. It is best suited for automobile workshop and cattle farms.
Reciprocating Air Compressor
Reciprocating Air Compressor makes low noise during operation. It is easy to operate. It has very low maintenance.
Suguna Pumps – Newly Launched Products
Pressure pumps are available in single phase motor.
It is best suited for the dairy and food processing unit.
Smaller Pressure tanks are vertical, whereas; Larger Pressure tanks are horizontal. It is available in the capacity from 8 liters to upto 1000 liters.
It is best suited for the housing complex.
Suguna Pumps – BPO & IT Company
Suguna Pumps owns a captive BPO & IT Company named Integra Global Solutions. It has more than 120 Clients worldwide in more than 7 Countries. It has more than 1500 employees. It provides services like Software development, AI/ Robotic Process Automation, and Business Process Outsourcing services.
It is an ISO 27001 certified organization.
Ganesh Ranganathan heads this Business wing of Suguna Pumps.
Suguna Pumps- Suguna Foundry
Suguna Foundry is a leading foundry manufacturer in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Each of the castings weighs around 0.5 Kg to 100 kg. Their total production is about 750 tonnes per month.
Suguna Pumps- Suguna Textiles
Suguna Textiles Mills is famous for producing high-quality products. It boasts of having state of the art machinery, which provides high-quality yarn.
It can produce 2500 tonnes of fabrics per year.
It can produce 10, 000, 00 meters per year.
Suguna Pumps- Educational Institution
Suguna Pumps owns Suguna PIP School, which is a leading CBSE school in Coimbatore. It was founded in the year 2003. The school is equipped with modern teaching aids like the digital classroom.
Suguna Trust runs various educational institute like
• Suguna RIP V Matric HSS School
• Suguna Vidya Niketan
• Suguna Polytechnic College
• Suguna Engineering College
• Suguna International School
All the educational institute functions directly under the leadership of Srimati Suguna Lakshminarayanasamy, Director of Suguna Pump and daughter of the Founder.
Suguna Pumps – Concluding Remarks
Suguna Pumps has carved a name for itself in the Pump Industry. It is the result of one man’s passion & hardwork. Mr. G. Ramaswamy was a visionary and saw an opportunity in the pumping industry.
Today Suguna Pumps group employs around 3000 employees in various business verticals.
Suguna Pumps sells pumps to over 300,000 customers annually.
It runs various charitable and educational institutions to impart education to underprivileged children.
Suguna Water Submersible pumps – Review Rating