Texmo Pipes – Introduction
Shree Balaji, a company formed in 1998, merged with Texmo Pipes or Texmo Pvt.Ltd on 3rd July 2008. The company deals with all types of pipes and fittings. They have well-equipped factories and professionals almost all over India. The customer of Texmo Pipes includes significant government sectors, private organization, and semi-government sectors. The company has a robust distribution mechanism both within the country and abroad. After the merger, the company has grown immensely financially and in production. The products manufactured here include – CPVC pipes, PVC fittings, DWC pipes, drip inline, and many more.
Texmo Pipes – Vision
• The first and foremost vision of Texmo Pipes is to be the leading producer and provide service facilities to all.
• To maintain a standard in the market by making quality products through a clean and dynamic workforce.
• Texmo pipes strive to create awareness about in-house management, quality testing, defect prevention, and other work-related subjects.
• To improve the quality of the product by the customer feedback.
• To go beyond the business and facilitate social service to common people in matters of pipes and fitting.
Texmo Pipes – Mission
• To fulfill the demands of the customer through mass production and easy communications.
• to do the work with honesty and no compromise on the quality
• Texmo Pipes has enormous clients who are business tycoons in their fields. So the company stress giving products and service at a reasonable rate.
• To work for people’s interest, in return, will boost the company financially.
• To build mutual trust and avail easy customer service.
• To make the company more profitable day by day, thus creating employment.
• Texmo Pipes is the leading brand in India and has served since the 1990s; the company aims to be the only name for polymers-related products.
Texmo Pipes – Team
The company is big, so the management team is vast. Texmo Pipes has 500- 1000 employees, as mentioned in the company’s official profile on LinkedIn.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Agrawal is the present managing director. He comes from a business family with LLB, MBA, and B.com degrees.
SMT. Rashmi Devi Agrawal is the time promoter director and chairperson of Texmo Pipes. She has an experience 20 years of and hold a bachelor degree in arts.
Mr. Vijay Prasad Pappu is the chief financial officer and time director. He has an experience of more than 30 years in a matter related to factory work operations. He has the degree of bachelor in science.
The company has some independent directors who participate in the management system and contribute to the well-being of Texmo Pipes. Mr. Amber Chaurasia, Dr. Smriti Hjari, and Mr. Parvez Anjum are the present independent directors of the management. There is also one auditor who sees all the auditing work. Apart from this, the company also comprises efficient workers and skilled artisans.
Texmo Pipes – Products
1. CPVC Pipes and Fittings
• Texmo pipes came up with a new idea of replacing metal-based pipes and fitting them into CPVC pipes and fittings. Old metallic pipes and fittings have lots of disadvantages and are not long-lasting. These ranges of plastic are easy to install and repair.
• All the CPVC pipes and fittings are manufactured under the ASTM-D-2846 specification. CPVC pipes are produced according to SDR 11 &13.5, whereas CPVC fittings are made according to SDR 11 specifications.
• Mainly CPVC pipes and fittings of Texmo Pips are used in significant buildings, colleges, offices, schools, farmhouses, and other commercial and industrial factories.
• These pipes and fittings are nonflammable, corrosion resistant, light in weight, easy to transport, durable, and need low maintenance.
• It comes in the size of ½ to 2 inches and 2 ½ to 6 in diameter.
2. SWR Pipes
• The SWR tube of Texmo Pipes is made using high-quality raw materials and the latest technology.
• All the SWR pipes are strictly made under IS-13592 specifications.
• These pipes are mainly used in a drainage system.
• Some of the features of SWR pipes are as follows;
- Corrosion resistant
- Rust proof
- These pipes are durable and robust.
- Does not expand when heated.
- Energy saving and need less maintenance.
• The main application of SWR pipes is in drainage lines of commercial buildings, offices, hotels, etc. they are also used in plants and factories.
• Texmo Pipes make this product in two ranges- selfit and ring-o-socket. The selfit AWR pipes are available in 75mm to 160mm, while the ring-o-socket SWR pipes are available in sizes 75, 90,110, and 160mm.
3. SWR Fittings
• Texmo Pipes also manufactures SWR fittings which are made under IS-14735 specification. The brand uses the latest technology and machinery to produce SWR fittings.
• These fittings are mainly used in commercial buildings, schools, offices, industrial factories, and domestic drainage systems.
• Some of the features of Texmo Pipes SWR fittings are; light in weight, reasonable prices, corrosive resistant, leakproof, and power saving.
• The product comes in two ranges, namely- plain and ring-o-socket types. The size includes 75mm to 110 mm.
• Examples of SWR fittings are Bend 87.5°, reducer, round jails, etc.
Plumbing Pipes and Fittings
• Plumbing system for cold water is something in great demand nowadays. Thus, many brands have come up with plumbing pipes and fitting for cold water. Texmo pipes also manufacture plumbing pipes and fittings, and the product is approved by the world health organization WHO.
• The pipes and fittings are made following ASTM standards.
• The pipes come In blue and white colors and are made from PVC compounds.
• Texmo Pipes manufactures pipes in the size of ½ to 2 and 2 ½ to 6 while fittings in the size of ½ to 2 and 2 ½ to 4, respectively.
Submersible Column Pipes
• Positively Texmo Pipes have installed more than 400000 column pipes across India. These pipes are used in submersible bore well pumps whose depth can go up to 290 meters.
• The manufacturing unit ensures the pipes are made with good quality UPVC material and leakproof.
• The submersible column pipes come in different ranges and sizes. The details and features are listed below.
- VX class for pump head 50 meters is manufactured in yellow color. The sizes available are 1, 1.25, 1.5, and 2 in diameter.
- Medium class for pump head 70 meters is manufactured in blue color. The sizes available are 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″ and 4″ in diameter,
- Standard class for pump head 180 meters is manufactured in red color. The sizes available are 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″, and 4″ in diameter.
- And the last one is a heavy class for pump head 370 meters is produced in green color. The sizes available are 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″, and 4″ in diameter.
Above are some of the products I have mentioned in this article. Apart from these products, Texmo Pipes also manufactures;
• Rigid PVC Pipes and Agricultural Fittings
• HDPE Coils
• Drip Irrigation Systems
• Casing Pipes for tube wells
• Garden Pipes
Texmo Pipes – Quality
The management has appointed qualified people to exercise the quality-checking process. Right from the beginning, the process is started. Every raw material is checked thoroughly, and any defects are returned or repaired. Texmo Pipes ensures that the final product has no faults or leakages. Accuracy and customer satisfaction is the chief priority here at Texmo Pipes.
Texmo Pipes- Awards and Certificates
• The company was awarded a quality assurance certificate from Bharat Sanchar Nigam LTD in Madhya Pradesh.
• Texmo Pipes has many ISI certifications from BIS or the bureau of Indian Standards. Some of them are listed below;
- BIS License For Potable Water Supply i.e., IS – 4985/2000
- BIS License For UPVC Plain and Ribbed Casing for Bore/Tube wells i.e., IS – 12818/2010
- BIS License for PVC Conduits For Electrical Installation i.e. IS – 9537 Part 3/1983
- BIS License For HDPE quick coupled Pipe (for Sprinkler application) i.e., IS – 14151: Part 2/2008
- BIS License For HDPE Pipes for potable water supplies i.e., IS – 4984/1995
- BIS License For LLDPE online Drip lateral for Irrigation i.e., IS 12786/1989
Texmo Pipes – Clients
Texmo Pipes has both government and private clients. The company is huge and has 450 dealers within the country. Some of the clients of government sectors include BSNL, MTNL, Indian Railways, etc. Private clients are Tata, Idea, Reliance, and Siemens.
Texmo Pipes – Contacts
Texmo Pipes has a website of its own. The website is free to visit and easy to mind. Apart from this, the company is active on social media platforms. Below are the two main offices of Texmo Pipes
• Post Box. No.35, 98, Bahadarpur Road,Burhanpur – 450 331 (M.P.)
• Phone ; 07325 -255122, 251210
• [email protected]
EXPORT AND CORPORATE OFFICE.
• Shah Arcade, F19 First Floor
• Rani Satie Marg
• Malad East, Mumbai – 400 097 (MH.)
• Phone; 022 – 2685 0227, 09575311267, 09826634409
• [email protected]