HISTORY OF TEXMO INDUSTRIES
Texmo Industries was started by Mr. R Ramaswamy, who after completing his engineering from the USA, returned to his native place in Coimbatore to set up Texmo Industries to manufacture motors and pumps in the year 1956.
During the initial days, it was challenging for him to start and survive in his business, had to fight a fierce battle, convincing family member and society. But he had an intense zeal and immense motivation to continue this entrepreneurial journey.
Texmo Industries were able to open its first sales office in Chennai in the year 1960.
In between the year 1968-1970, they were able to build two factories, one for making a pump and other for motors.
Texmo industries were one of the very few pioneers in the field of Pump & Motor Industries to have embraced computerisation.
They are the first company in India, to have developed Openwell submersible pump.
They have been an early adopter of technology, and this is the key to their success. There are many “First Tag” achievement attached to their name. In the year 1990, they adopted 2D CAD technology to convert all their engineering drawings.
In the year 1996, Texmo industries registered TARO Pump and began to develop 6” and 8” borewell submersible pump.
They invested heavily on their R&D facility, which yielded them good dividend and Texmo Industries began to develop 4” oil-filled motor for submersible pump.
In the year 2012, they were awarded as Best Employer by Tamil Nadu state government in the category for employing differently-abled people.
• They have more than 3000 employees as on date, working in different offices.
• They have more than 2500000 square feet area for offices, factories, and warehouse.
• They are geographically located in 3 continents
• They run a charitable organisation like RGMT hospitals, Taro Green which provides free water pumps to village people and MISS A MEAL programme to feed poor and needy children.
• Texmo Industries are an ISO certified organisation.
• They manufacture more than 2500 pumps per day.
• They have a network of more than 1100 dealer all across India.
• They export their Texmo and Taro pump to countries like France, Japan, and North America.
• Their entire pump comes at a 2-year standard warranty.
Success mantra of Texmo Industries have been to create best products and take good care of their people.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT CATEGORY OF TEXMO INDUSTRIES
Building and Commercial
• Hydro Pneumatic Systems
• Pressure Booster Pumps
• Water Transfer Systems
• Vertical Multistage Pumps
• Horizontal Multistage Pumps
• Texmo Borewell Submersible Pumps
• Centrifugal Monoblocks
• Openwell Submersible Pumps
• Electric Motors
• Project References
• Submersible Sewage Pumps
• Submersible Dewatering Pumps
• Construction Dewatering Pumps
• Solar Pumping System
• Solar Submersible Pumps
• Solar Open Well Submersible Pumps
• Solar Surface Monoblock Pumps
• Texmo Borewell Submersible Pumps
• Openwell Submersible Monoblock Pumpsets
• Vertical Multistage Pumps
• Vertical Openwell Submersible
• Self Priming Monoblocks
• Self Priming Mini Monoblocks
• Centrifugal Monoblocks
• Borewell Submersible Pumps
• Openwell Submersible Monoblocks
• Jet Pumps
• Shallow Well Jet Monoblocks
• Domestic Booster Systems
In this article, I will be focussing on the popular submersible pumps in details; some of the popular Texmo Submersible Pump is listed below
LIST OF POPULAR TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
• Texmo 1 hp submersible pump
• Texmo submersible pump 1.5 hp
• Texmo submersible pump 2 hp
• Texmo 3 phase 3hp submersible pump
• Texmo 5hp submersible pump
• Texmo 7.5 hp submersible pump
• Texmo submersible pump 10 hp
TEXMO 1 HP SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
- Texmo 1 HP Borewell submersible pump is the latest improved and innovative designed pump. It is light-weight in design and can be easily installed by plumber without any technical expertise. This has very low noise while running.
- Advantage of this is the latest stainless steel housing, which prevents corrosion and reduces wear and tears resistance, thus enhances long life for the product.
- It is aesthetically designed, and Pressure diaphragm is used to reduce excess pressure arising out of heating and winding. It consumes less electricity and hence saves money.
- It can be used for both domestic and industrial purpose. It can supply water to both high rise building in apartment and housing complex. It can be used in parks and amusement park.
- It can be used in poultry farming, dairy industries, and agricultural farms.
- It is suitable for 200 feet depth of borewell.
SPECIFICATION OF TEXMO 1 HP SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
• Type of Product: Borewell 1 HP Submersible Pump
• Borewell Size: 100 mm
• Head (mm) : 14-57
• Discharge Range: 6000-2500 LPM
• Stages: 10.0
• Phase: Single Phase
• Power: 0.75 kW
• Voltage: 220 V
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power (HP) : 1 HP
• Size OD(mm) : 100 mm
TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 1.5 HP
- Texmo 1.5 HP Submersible pump has a borewell size of 100 mm same as Texmo 1 HP Submersible Pump.
- It has a water discharge range of about 3000-500 LPM (Litre per minute)
- Texmo 1.5 HP Submersible Pump is a single-phase motor. It needs a power of 1.1 kW( Kilo Watt) and a voltage of 220 V.
- This has an improved design which facilitates higher efficiency and reduced electric consumption. This product has been found to produce lesser noise while running. It can be used for both domestic and commercial purpose.
- It is easy to install and can be done individually if a person has little technical knowledge. It has a powerful motor capacity.
TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 2 HP
- Texmo 2 HP Submersible pump has a borewell size of 100 mm same as the above products. It has a discharge Range of around 2100-300 LPM (Litre per minute). It has 30 stage and single phase motor.
- It has a power of 1.5 kW and needs a voltage of 220 V.
- It has a power of 2 HP (Horse Power)
- It is best suited for both housing and commercial establishment. It is designed in a particular way, which increases the long life of the product and reduces wear and tear damages.
- It can be used for fire fighting system. It can be used where a lot of water is required to pump out of the ground.
- It is one of the most promising products of Texmo Industries.
TEXMO 3HP SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
- Texmo 3 HP submersible pump is best suited for commercial purpose, but it can also be used in a large housing complex and residential apartment.
- It has a borewell size of 100 mm and has a head size of 35-171 mm. It has a discharge range of 6000-2500 LPM (liter per minute). It needs a voltage of about 230-300 V.
- It has a motor of 3 HP (Horsepower). The manufacturer promises a warranty of 2 years on all its product. However, it is advisable to inquire before buying it.
- The product produces very less noise and can be easily installed without any hardship. Though it is advised to get the help of a technical person, who can do it with ease, it has a longer product life.
TEXMO 5HP SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
- Texmo 5 HP submersible pump is best suited for commercial purpose. It has a borewell size of 100 mm. It has a head of 70-285 mm.
- Texmo 5 HP submersible pump has a discharge Range of 6000-2500 LPM (Litres per minute).
- It has three-phase motor having 50 stages. Motor has a power of 5 HP (Horse Power) and need a voltage of 380 V.
- This submersible pump is best utilised in Poultry industry and water theme park.
TEXMO 7.5 HP SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
- Texmo 7.5 hp submersible pump has a borewell size of 150 mm. It has a head of 78-133 mm.
- It has a discharge Range of 200-80 LPM (litre per minute). Texmo 7.5 HP Submersible pump is a three-phase motor having 15 stages.
- It has a power of 7.5 HP and a frequency of 50 Hz and needs a voltage of 380 V.
- This submersible pump is best suited for commercial application.
TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 10 HP
- Texmo 10 HP submersible pump has a borewell size of 150 mm. It has a head of 106-235 mm.
- It has a discharge Range of 180-65 LPM (litre per minute).
- Texmo 10 HP submersible pump is a three-phase pump having 25 stages. It has a power of 10 HP (Horsepower) and having a frequency of 50 Hz.
- It is best suited for Commercial work. It can be used in heavy industries.
- This Texmo 10 HP submersible pump is light-weight and easy to install. It is designed in such a way that it reduces corrosion and increases the life of the product.
COMPARISION TABLE OF ALL POPULAR TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE PUMP FEATURES
Types of submersible pump
Texmo 1 hp submersible pump
Texmo submersible pump 1.5 hp
Texmo submersible pump 2 hp
Texmo 3hp submersible pump
Texmo 5hp submersible pump
Texmo 7.5 hp submersible pump
Texmo submersible pump 10 hp
Now it is time to wind up this article. I have written a good deal about Texmo industries and their history and the journey.
I have covered some of their fast selling products and explained them in details. I hope the information provided here adds value to you and you make an informed decision before buying any of the Texmo Submersible pumps.
If you have bought any of the Texmo submersible pumps, I request you to share your experience in the below comment section.
Before winding up, if you think this article is well crafted, then share it on social media and comment below your feedback.
I will love to acknowledge your comment and will respond to you personally.
Texmo Submersible Pumps – Review Rating
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – 5/5