Water Purifier without Electricity – Elon Musk Recommendation
What is Non – Electric Water Purifier
As seen in the name, a Water Purifier Without Electricity or a non-electric water purifier does not depend on electricity. The mechanism of a non-electric water purifier is different compared to an electric water purifier. In a non-electric water purifier, filtration is done through gravity.
Water Purifier Without Electricity – Introduction
Water purifiers are very common in 21 st century. Every second house has a water purifier. In this article, I will share about Water Purifiers Without Electricity. There are wide ranges of water purifiers that are available in India. Be it an electric or non-electric water purifier.
Companies that make Water Purifier Without Electricity
Before the invention of electric water purifiers, Water Purifiers Without Electricity were prioritized. Till now, many big companies have manufactured non-electric water purifiers. In India, more than 10 crore houses use Water Purifiers Without Electricity. Seeing the demand, there is always a sense of competition amongst the brands regarding who provides the best non-electric water purifiers. Companies like Tata, Usha, Knovo, Rama, Kent and others big companies are into making this type of purifier.
Water Purifier Without Electricity – Product
There are numerous Water Purifiers Without Electricity available online and offline platforms. It is available from medium range to high-quality.
TATA Swach Cristella Advance Blue Water Purifier – 18 Liters (Gravity)
● The purifier comes in blue and has a special feature of gravity-driven filtration.
● The capacity of the purifier is 18 litres
● It comprises two containers of 9 litres each making it easy to store water
● The cartridge durability of the purifier is 6000 litres
● The purifier is made from ABS food-grade material
● The weight of this Water Purifier Without Electricity is around 2.25 kilograms
Why use Water Purifier without Electricity
Non-electric water purifiers are set at low prices because they have a simple mechanism. A water purifier without electricity is one of the best options for a middle to low-class family. Moreover, in many rural places, electricity is absent 24* 7. A purifier without electricity is best for them. In some electric water purifiers, the use of metals and chemicals is involved, thus, affecting the quality of the water.
Water Purifier without Electricity – advantages and disadvantages
● Talking about the advantages of a water purifier without electricity, the first and foremost thing is that it comes at a comparatively low price.
● Easy to use and need. There is no room for a remote and all that digital stuff, as seen in the electric water filter
● A non-electric water purifier is light in weight and easy to repair when there is any issue.
● Use natural ways for purification; thus, it gives an average water quality
● A water purifier without electricity adds extra minerals to water like an electric purifier.
● Does not have a high-capacity tank
● There is no automatic control; thus, sometimes, it may not work efficiently
● It constantly needs a person to fill the water in the tank, adding extra work to do in daily life. It is one of the reasons why we don’t see non-electric water purifiers in corporate offices, schools and other big buildings.
Can we use Water Purifier without Electricity?
The answer to this question is yes. Practically speaking, we can use a water purifier without electricity. There are millions of homes using a non-electric water purifiers.
But yes, different people have different living styles; some like premium electric water purifiers, while others are comfortable with an average one.
Non-Electric Water Purifier Price
The price of a water purifier without electricity may vary depending on brand and quality. In the market, there are thousands of options. Visit websites like amazon and Flipkart for detailed price ranges of non-electric water purifiers.
Types of Water Purifiers without Electricity
There needs to be more information about the types of water purifiers with electricity. Though when it comes to built quality, there are 3 types;
● Made from metal
● Made from plastics
● Made from fibres
When it comes to the filtration process, there are mainly 2 types;
● Gravity-driven filtration
● 2-stage filtration
What to look for before choosing a non-electric water purifier?
Before selecting a water purifier without electricity, you need to keep certain things in mind, as they are more or less similar in their characteristics and specifications.
● Weight – the product’s weight is one of the most important things to consider. Heavy products are hard to transport and displace, while lightweight products can be easily installed and transported.
● Material – I would suggest going for a metal water filter. As metals are more durable and less prone to bacteria and viruses.
● Size– There are purifiers of different sizes and shapes in the market. It would help if you chose a water purifier without electricity according to your family’s needs. As this type of water purifier does not need electricity, it will be good if you go for a small-size filter.
Kent water purifier without electricity
Seeing the demand for non-electric water purifiers has also taken the initiative to manufacture high-quality water purifiers that run without electricity.
KENT Gold Star 22 litres Gravity-Based Water Purifier
● The capacity of the purifier is 22 litres
● It comes in gold colour and is made from good quality plastic material
● This water purifier without electricity comes with a special feature of 1-199ppm and gravity
● The weight of the product is 4. 2 kilograms
● The water is purified with the help of activated carbon, ensuring 100% clean and healthy water
Water Purifier Without Electricity- conclusion
Concluding this article, we know that Water Purifiers Without Electricity is very common and used by millions of people. Big companies have started making non-electric water purifiers seeing the demand in rural India. It has some advantages and disadvantages as well. Light weight, easy installation and long-lasting come under benefits, while average quality water and low tank storage come under disadvantages.